Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
To return a product:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your original order number and the item(s) you are wanting to return.
- We will email you instructions for returning your product.
- Ship your unused product, in its original packaging, to: MPI Automotive, 14 Belgravia St, Belmont WA 6104, Australia.
- Refunds are only granted if returns are initiated and the returned items are received by MPI Automotive within 30 days of the original delivery date. In regards defective products, products that were not described accurately, or incorrect orders, please email: email@example.com with details.
- You are responsible for shipping the products back to us. We require the use of a trackable shipping method.
- Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order.
When returning products, you are under a duty to take reasonable care to ensure that the products are not damaged in transit. Therefore, for your protection, when you are returning a product to us, please include the original product packaging.
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the products to MPI or for the use of the collection service unless it is defective (see below)...
If the product you receive: (a) has been sent to you incorrectly due to our error; (b) is damaged; (c) does not conform to its description; (d) is not fit for purpose; or (e) is not of satisfactory quality it is considered defective. Note that damage caused to the product once it is in your possession does not make the product defective and is beyond our responsibility.
If a product is defective, please contact Lazer Lamps by telephone 1300 770584, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In particular, please note that any items returned to us which you claim to be faulty or incomplete will then be checked and verified by our technicians. Any returned items that are found not to be faulty or incomplete and not returned within 30 days of the date that the order was shipped, will be returned to you and we shall be entitled to charge you for the return carriage costs via your original payment method. In the event that your credit card has expired, or is declined we will hold the item(s) until full payment has been made for the return carriage.
Any items that you return to us are at your own risk, therefore we strongly advise all our customers to take reasonable care when returning any items to us for example, by ensuring the goods are correctly addressed, adequately packaged, and carried by a reputable carrier.
In regards of Lazer Lamps’ lifetime lens guarantee, the products must have been used in the manner for which they were intended, and the guarantee does not cover products that have been misused or abused in any way. In applying for the lens guarantee, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to provide proof of purchase to Lazer Lamps prior to sending products. Additionally the purchaser is liable for all associated costs in sending/receiving product to Lazer Lamps, including any associated import/export duties/taxes.